SIFFA (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.siffarussuk (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
SIFFA is committed to keeping your personal information (data) safe and meeting our responsibilities under privacy law. Privacy law in the UK has recently changed under the General Data Protection Regulation, which has come into force on the 25th May 2018, and which our policy reflects. General information about data protection law is available on the ICO’s website: https://ico.org.uk/for-the- public/This policy is intended to let you know how we use the data we hold about you, and your rights in regard to this. It does not provide exhaustive detail, but we are happy to provide more information or explanation on request – please email email@example.com
Who we are
We are SIFFA, Russian-British International Film Festival. Our address is 65 Let Pobedy St, 50, Sochi, Adler District, 65 Let Pobedy St, 50, Sochi, Adler District, Krasnodar Krai, Russia, 354349. Our telephone is; +7-938-888-90-70. Our website address is: https://siffarussuk.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
We collect and hold data about you so we can do things like:
- Learn from your experience and feedback, to develop, improve our work and tailor it to our audiences and participants
- Keep track of who has come to which screenings, classes and events
- Keep you informed about our forthcoming activities
- Manage our organisation effectively at an administrative level
- Record who has given money or services to us, so we can keep you informed about how this has impacted our work, and claim Gift Aid where possible
- Send you information about SIFFA, our events and ways to support us.
- Update you on projects you’ve been involved in